Bolton Wanderers vs Wycombe Wanderers, Sky Bet League 1
Tickets are now on sale for Wycombe’s first ever visit to Bolton Wanderers on Saturday 15th February (k.o. 3pm).
The club have received an initial allocation of 750 seats in the Franking Sense South Stand, Lower Tier, with more available on request. A decision on whether to allow on-the-day sales will be made closer to the game, so fans should check the website for confirmation.
Prices are as follows:
Over 65s/Under 23s: £12
Under 18s: £10
Head to tickets.wwfc.com to book your seats.
*Away tickets made available for collection can be picked up from Adams Park until 12pm on Friday 14th February, or from the home club's stadium from 1.30pm on the day of the game.
1) Select the Bolton vs Wycombe fixture
2) Choose collection* or postage, and hit 'Place Your Order'
3) Select the ticket types and quantities you wish to purchase, and hit 'Please continue'
4) Continue through the next steps to confirm your order, input your personal details, and make the payment
5) Once your payment is complete, you'll receive a receipt with a QR code, but this is NOT your ticket. For all away fixtures, you'll need a traditional paper ticket, which you can receive by post, or collect it (see point 3 above)
To book coach travel, visit http://www.owwsa.co.uk.